Posted 7 months ago
ISGF is seeking a Sr. Project Manager in Lansing, Mi. Candidate needs at least 5 years of
project management experience (in an agile environment preferred) where they have experience managing large strategic projects. Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members and evaluates outcomes.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams.
- Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI’s framework.
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor
- Demonstrated an advanced understanding of project management methodologies.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A significant degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment
- Experience managing large strategic projects (projects typically have durations of 2 years or longer with 50 or more team members)
- Agile Project Management Experience
- Experience with SUITE or other Project Management Methodology
- Project Management Certification such as Project Management Professional, Certified Scrum Master, or Professional Scrum Master
- Experience with Organizational Change Management
- Experience in researching IT solutions