ISGF is seeking a Controller in Orlando/Tampa, FL. The Staff Accountant will facilitate the daily activity of receiving payments and communicating with the operations team. This individual will report directly to the Controller. Responsible for multiple accounting functions including paying claims, accounts payable, accounts receivable, maintaining daily & monthly bank accounts & cash balances, reconciling General Ledger accounts; and analyze financial data.
- Maintain cash balances daily & reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Overseeing cash receipts processing in multiple systems
- Communicate with the operations team when payments are not received
- Analyze financial data
- Provide audit assistance on financial, regulatory, and health plan audits
- Proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Support Management by providing timely and accurate payment and account standing information
- Manage the accounts payable process including check generation
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or a commensurate level of directly related experience
- 2+ years of accounting experience in A/R/collections with responsibility for direct client contact
- Strong analytic skills preferred
- CPA preferred